We are hiring- join the amazing BeerGinVino Team 2021
We are hiring- Store Ambassador
Are you a dynamic individual with the ambition, drive and creativity to run a successful independent store where you will have the genuine chance to shape the future and its product range?
Are you passionate about customer experience and want to own & be part of shaping the customer journey?
Then BeerGinVino would love to hear from you!
You will have an opportunity to be involved with all aspects of the business, supporting us as our shop ambassador/manager.
A chance to step into a dynamic entrepreneurial environment and shape your role and that of the BeerGinVino business as we rapidly grow together.
We are looking for someone who has ambition, self-confidence and knowledge to engage with customers about the products we sell. Excellent customer service skills are a must.
The role will include.
- Working with suppliers & supplier orders
- Selecting our next ranges
- Meeting new local suppliers and arranging supplier days for tastings
- Hosting wine tastings in store/virtually for retail and corporate customers
- Developing local on-trade opportunities and supply
- Aiding customers with what to try or buy
- Managing stock and deliveries to the store
- Maintaining product portfolio knowledge
- Creation & awareness of promotions and advertisements
- Replenishing merchandise, monitoring stock levels and updating Square platform
- Supporting BGV social media campaigns, product launches and what’s next.
- Being comfortable with delivering customer online orders as required
What we need for you to have
Industry experience within wine retail, wine trade or wine hospitality for at least 2 years
WSET Wine Level 2 or equivalent and above
Store management would be advantageous but not essential.
Strong customer and supplier management experience.
Excellent time management and problem solving skills
A strong social media background, use and awareness
Use of stock control systems(Square or something similar) and web tools to support suppliers, customers and product updates.
A full UK/EU/EEA driving licence is required for at least 12 months with no more than 3 penalty points.
What we care about for you:
- Salary and quarterly bonus scheme
- Company Pension Plan
- 29 days holiday, including public and bank holidays
- BeerGinVino Branded clothing
- PLUS invites to wine tasting events & supplier events
- Career development & training opportunities – we are keen to support you with new training, WSET progression across wines/spirits
See what our customers think
Latest industry article and About us
We are hiring- Applications to email@example.com